Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions about the SameYou Inca Challenge.
Yes! It’s free and open to everyone around the world to enter.
You can either donate to support Emilia and the SameYou team on their journey, or join in the fun and sign up for the challenge.
- Head here to sign up for the challenge.
- Check your email for further instructions about how to create your very own fundraising page.
- Customise your page with your picture, story and fundraising target.
- Connect a Strava account to your page to track your miles or manually add them in. Instructions here.
- Get going and complete those miles!
Make sure to opt–in to receiving emails so we can send you some encouragement from Emilia and the team along the way - including some exclusive content.
Complete your miles by the 30th of September 12PM BST.
You can get a SameYou tee for the trail here.
We're also giving our exclusive Inca Challenge tees for those who complete the challenge and raise £500!
Your donations and fundraising help us with our goal of transforming brain injury recovery services for all.
SameYou works to increase the provision of immediate rehabilitation for young adults after leaving hospital and to facilitate an improvement in specialist nurse training, fund clinical research and develop evidence for policy change. Your donations will be used for SameYou’s general charitable purposes and may be used for projects other than those described on this website; it will be used where it is most needed to further SameYou’s charitable objectives.
You can read more about our impact here.
Our team are on hand to answer your questions. You can talk to our Community Officer Angela here: email@example.com